edp schematics

Thanks to all of you who made suggestions on my edp not booting up problem.

I now have the oberhiem edp schematics and the problem turned out to be a
volt regulator, that was inexpensive to replace. My unit is an early
model) gibson edp and it is the same as the oberhiem, I'm not sure if its
any different in the new models or not. I've passed the schematics on to a
few of you, and will be happy to email them to anyone else that can use

All the best,

Paul Haslem