Von: Scott M2 [mailto:scott@dreamstate.to]
Gesendet: Samstag, 10. September 2005 18:05
An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Betreff: RE: locking sustain pedal

I use a Ableton Live + Electrix Repeeter setup.  Amidst the looping, I
often set my synth (a Roland XP-30) into midi-sync'd arpeggiations,
which I can use the sustain pedal to continue while I play something
else (piano, trumpet, voice, whatever).

I'd like to be able to easily "lock" that sustain pedal to free up my
foot for other things.  I'm sure I can hot-wire my existing pedal
(standard square sustain pedal) w/a toggle switch -- which I still for
some reason havn't gotten around to -- but if I can buy one ready-made,
I'm inclined to do that.  Does anyone make such a beast?

thx
Cass
----------

I use an XP-60 and also like to lock-on the arpeggiator or various
ambient patches I create. I've never seen a locking sustain pedal for
sale and modified my Ensoniq double pedal with a small toggle which I
can nudge on and off with my foot. It works great and is worth the
effort.

Cheers,
Scott M2

http://www.dreamSTATE.to