Re: EDP Footpedal vs. FCB1010 ? ?

I briefly messed around with my FCB1010 and echoplex before I sold the
echoplex. I didn't notice any difference in response time, but I
didn't enjoy programming the FCB1010. Since then I've discovered the
FCB1010 editor (http://www.mtnsys.com/faq-fcb/PCEditor.htm) which
makes life with the FCB1010 much more pleasant. My guess is that you
will find the FCB1010 a better controller, once you get it set up.

On 9/9/05, Joshua Fuller <dnaflr2@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am having problems with my original Echoplex foot
> pedal, and I am considering getting the FCB1010. My
> only concern is reliabity and response in trigger
> time. Since the FCB footswitch is triggering via midi,
> I would assume it is slower than the original EDP
> voltage controlled foot controller. Has anyone
> compared the 2?
>
> And- how is the feel, and reliability of the FCB1010?
> Is it a good replacement for what I currently have?
>
> Thanks for all of your input,
> Josh

Art Simon
simart@null.net