Re: BEETS NOT POMES

omg. when did he call anyone a nazi?
are u an idiot? simple comprehension woman.
___
Adrian Bartholomew
Leawood KS
On Sep 9, 2005, at 7:50 AM, Kathy Deane wrote:

Calling someone a Natzi cause they want to change the subject is pretty raw.

I'll bet a lot of people in Nazi Germany expressed the same sentiments at one time.

Kathy Deane <relativepictures@cox.net> wrote:

I like beets more than pomegranates...How about a new subject?
The polarity is disrupting the harmony of the tunes in my head.

“Can’t we all just get along?”
Rodney King April 29, 1992