Re: edp

If you look back into the archives Shane used to be at Gibson, there was
even a contact number for him. Thanks for the info, he was very helpful,
got hold of him at British Audio and he sent me the schematics. Once my
repair guy had those he was able to track down a shorted capacitor and a
faulty 5 volt something or other within 15 min. He's going to go through
it
more thoroughly again to be sure that those are the only problems.

If anyone else is looking for schematics I'll be happy to pass them along
to you. These are for the oberhiem edp, mine is the earlier Gibson but it
seems to be the same. I can't say if its the same as the new one but it
might at least work as reference point.

I would love to pickup a second edp but you know.... the pressures of
house
payments, need a new car, need to reshingle the roof...... etc.

I am having a lot of fun with Mobius though, maybe a better laptop might
be
a wiser investment....

All the best,

Paul Haslem
phaslem@wightman.ca
looping hammered dulcimer and guitar in Canada
or is it just a "looped and hammered" dulcimer player...