RE: Zurich loopfest.....ten days after...

Dear Fabio and all other loop artists

Thank you very much, Fabio, for the nice words! I forwarded your mail to
the
tech people.

I feel very lucky that you, like so many others, have decided to come play
at this festival even though the financial backing was minimal.

I want to thank you all for the fantastic spirit you put into the whole
thing!

On http://loopfestival.com/ you can find a review of the first festival day
that I translated to English. Please let me know if it needs amendments.

There should be at least one more review coming up, I'll keep you posted.

Bernhard
http://nosuch.biz