Live vocal loopers..?

Hello,

I'm new here and relatively new to looping so hope this is what the mailing list is suposed to be for - sorry!

Anyway, would be really grateful if anyone could answer a question I have... I have a boss rc20xl which I was planning to use for the guitar but ending up using for vocal loops... I was thinking of getting the latest akai headrush to use for the guitar but my dilemma is this... Is there a better live, foot-operated vocal looper than using a boss rc20xl? If so, I'd rather relegate the boss to the guitar department and get a more suitable vocal looper...

Thanks,

Stuart