Looper For New Orleans Relief

Hey there everybody!

It may not amount to a heck of a lot. But CDBaby just sent out an e-mail giving
artists the opportunity to donate proceeds from their CD sales to the Red Cross
for hurricane disaster relief. I've decided to do it for a limited time (at least
a month or two).

I know there are some other loopers on LD who also have disks for sale at CDBaby.
It seems like a good cause -- and heck I ain't getting rich form CD sales anyway.
If you have a CD for sale on CDBaby consider participating. If not, maybe consider
buying a CD there sometime soon.

Best regards,

tEd kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???