Re:EDP Footpedal Debouncer

Strange. If I understand correctly, the EDP footswitch input senses
resistance across it and performs the function associated with that exact
value.

When Iıve had mal triggering, either a double hit or the wrong function, it
has been because Iıve had dirty switches and the resistance is so far off
it
initiates the wrong function.

The other place Iıve seen a capacitor strapped across a switch is in the
ignition circuit of cars where the capacitor soaks up the back emf long
enough for the switch to open to far for arcing to occur there.

Iım making another pedal set for my EDP ­ different switches and wider
spacing. Iıll get photos up on my website when itıs done.

Best wishes

Jeremy

http://www.masse.org.uk