Re: flexible looper in small package

Well, I think part of the issue is that you're not
taking account interface size.  Sure they might be
able to make a DL4 a bit smaller, but would it be
useable at that point?  (think of someone on stage
wearing doc martians) Constructed well?

I think of the Korg walkman sized boxes.  Kind of
cool, but also fairly useless on stage... you end up
with something like a cellphone that's almost too hard
to use due to it's size.

Don't get me wrong.  I dream of the all in one
looper/effect box that will do it all and be the size
of a Behringer FCP1010... but any smaller?  Would I be
able to easily use it?

Mark

--- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill