RE: Reputer Software for Electrix Repeater + Repeater tempo question

>Also, I have a question for Repeater users. When you make a loop in user
>mode at, saying a 120 BPM tempo, without paying attention to the actual
>tempo (so let's say what you play is actually at 90BPM), is there any way
>modify the tempo setting afterwards without accelerating or slowing the
>loop.

yes - press the sync button as you have been doing and tweak the tempo
knob
to set the correct number of beats for the loop. i think the loop knob
changes the time sig, if memory serves..

if you played the loop in time with the mpc, then once you've adjusted the
number of beats, the tempo should be spot on, or very close (depending on
how accurate you were with your loop points.

you could then trim it to try and match the tempo exactly (tricky), or
just
go with it - 0.1 or 0.2 bpm difference won't have an impact on sound
quality
when the loop is synced with the mpc - assuming you're syncing via midi
clock (in which case the tempo will be correct from the start, won't it?)

hope that helps

sim