Re: My humble tribute : Bob Moog and Dr. Z

Well, in "Boogiepop Phantom" they had a group of three kids who were in
stasis playing a theramin.

Kinda taking this back to Bob's roots.  I had a Big Briar Theramin
(from a kit) that didn't make it after a break-in at an old apartment,
great instrument, will hopefully be picking up a MF-105 in the fairly
near future.

Lee