Re: AW: transistor radios Re: Re: bose pa speaker thingie

Oh, it's a no no here too, but if you were out in a
rural enough of an area and kept your broadcast to a
watt or two it probably wouldn't be noticed.  The wifi
thing... that sounds like fun too, but could it be
real time?

Mark

--- Rainer Thelonius Balthasar Straschill