Re: transistor radios Re: Re: bose pa speaker thingie

I always wanted to do a show where people brought (or
were lent) small FM radios with headphones and instead
of a traditional PA I did a small FM broadcast at a
specific frequency.  Ideally it would be an outdoor
show.  I think it would be great to see a huge group
of people groov'n to music that's silent to onlookers.
 Perhaps people could even get some sleep at
Burningman if such technology was used. ;)

Mark