RE: Re: bose pa speaker thingie

<< i was thinking back to my very first record player around
1954, a little plastic thing >>

Yeah, but what about those little transistor radios that folks used to
press
against their ears? I can remember listening to "You" by the Initials and
being in hog heaven. Not to mention the Tokens' "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"
and Joey D & the Starlighters' Peppermint Twist.
--------------

Mmmmmm - The memory of "I Can See For Miles" bouncing off
the ionosphere from WABC in New York City and reaching the
transistor radio crammed against my ear under the covers
late at night (when those AM signals could reach Ottawa)
and still awing me with its amazing production, is giving me
a little buzz now...

Cheers,
Scott M2

http://www.dreamSTATE.to