Re: carry ons & gear

daniel stevenson wrote:

> k pasa.      does airline security freak out on electronics?is there
> stuff you cant carry on?any horror stories?         "you may ask
> yourself"  (water flowing under rock)...     scary.

American security ALWAYS check out the P-Touch printer case that I use
to carry my minidisc recorder, microphone, batteries, etc.  They just
don't know what the hell it is.  European security know and therefore
don't bother with it.  Everyone checks laptop computers.  Arrive early
and expect a little more delay than the usual traveler.

Cheers,

Bill