RE: photos of July, 15th 2005 presentation

The photos are from left to right, top to bottom:
01 Matthias in the car in Brazil.
02 Echoplex Prototype closeup
03 Contract Signing
04 Echoplex
05 Bernhard in Matthias' Lab
06 Matthias in hammock viewing interview footage
07 Ditto
08 San Francisco Luggage store 2004: Rick's bell suite
09 Stockholm Rooftop gig
10 Rick's Rig: Echoplex & Repeater
11 Sunao with two laptops 2004 Q-Mark Gallery, Santa Cruz:
   Reaktor and ableton Live
12 James Sidlo and Rick Walker at Y2K4
13 Chris Cohn's toys and loopers at Y2K4
14 Michael Klobuchar at Q-Mark Gallery
15 Phyll Smith (aka Dark Muse) at Y2K4
16 Japan
17 Looper's Delight J "The 4th Round" at Otoya, Kobe, Japan
18 Apple Powerbook running Max, I believe Kenji Konishi's
19 Sunao Inami's analogue rig
20 Gareth Whittock
21 Bun Ito
22 Aci
23 Sunao in front of Otoya club, host of Looper's Delight J
24 Flyer of the Zurich loopfestival
25 Flyer asking for accommodation for artists of Zurich Loopfestival

Bernhard
http://nosuch.biz
http://loopfestival.com