RE: [OT] preamp for MD and fieldrecordings

thank you for your help,
i think i'll go for the solution of a stereo mic on
battery and MD recorder. cheap, and the good thing
about having something not too valuable is that you
can have it with you all the time. not like my
expansive akg. thanx everybody.

stéphane
http://www.clumsybeats.org

Stéphane Obadia