demo clips of NI Guitar Combos software amp sim

Hi,

If someone is curious on the NI Guitar Combos amp simulating software
I recorded a song with it and posted the full mix and solo'ed guitar
tracks at http://www.boysen.se/studio/

Please keep in mind that this is not the musical style I usually
play. The recording was done very quickly to accompany a review of
the NI GC and its purpose is to show some guitar sounds available
with the plug-in. A home built, low pickup output, stratocaster was
used - as you can hear by the noise floor ;-) Guitar lined directly
into the sound card for recording through the NI plug-in. Bass was
recorded with the same strat through a TC Electronics FireworX to
pitch down one octave.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)