Re: Behringer FCB 1010 or Digital Music Ground Control?

> On Thursday, August 11, 2005, at 11:44 AM, Andrew Chaikin wrote:
>>
>> When I first started looping with Ableton
>> Live, I bought the Behringer FCB 1010, but:
>>
>> a) It was too long in my rolling carry-on bag --
>>     a big drawback for touring.

This is my concern as well with the FCB. I have done a couple of web
search but did not find any PDF manual online for the Ground Control,
so I really don't know if I could make good use of one. Have anyone
tried to bring an FCB on an air craft? If you keep it in a gig bag
you may be allowed to put it on the floor under your seat? Andrew has
really chosen the most touring friendly instrument ;-)

> On Aug 11, 2005, at 21:59, David Trenkel wrote:
> We have slightly different touring methods, my band travels in a
> bus most of the time where one more case won't matter too much.

That's nice. I've been there too, but it's not my recent situation.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)
www.boysen.se (Swedish)