Re: looping the voice

Wow, Kid Beyond is an amazing beatbox/vocalist -
thanks for the link to the video Simeon - it also
looks promising for what I do (which is a very
different use of voice) - and certainly what I need to
do to acheive my sound/music is Much simpler than what
he seems to be doing - so that's encouraging too!

...Now I just need to try to understand what I need
for a virtual looping set up etc.! (I'm not very tech
saavy).

~jim

http://www.spectralvoices.com

http://www.ableton.com/index.php?main=artists&sub=kid-beyond