"Control Learn" for the EDP

All of this talk about MIDI foot controllers reminds me of my #1
request for the next software version on the EDP, which is the ability
to learn any input (resistor value, any MIDI command) and assign that
to whatever you want (record, undo, quantised multiply, unquantised
multiply, etc.).

That way you could use whatever controller you already have instead of
being limited to a very small number of difficult to program foot
controllers.  Of course this means more work on Aurisis' part to make
less work for the rest of us, but the EDP is so much more powerful
with MIDI control it seems a shame to essentially limit it the
large-footprint, difficult to program Behringer controller.

TravisH