RE: Product reviews (was pedal abuse (was sitar))

I   must take exception to the slag of the Sitar Swami pedal... true, it
sucks very very hard as a sitar emulator, but if you forget all about
sitar, then the pedal is a decent noisemaker. So it is not a complete turd,
simply an interesting, entertaining failure ;-)
~Tim

But a
> band doesn't have the money to take out an ad in the next issue, I am
> guessing.
>
> My favorite reviews (and most interesting to read) were those Guitar
Player