From: Todd Pafford [mailto:calenlas@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 03, 2005 10:34 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Inexpensive/Easy Way to Stream Live Performances

It seems I'm firewalled at the moment (at work) and can't get to port
9030.  Sigh.

Is this the box that'll be serving the streams to everyone or an
intermediate test?  If this is the final box you might want to move the
stream to port 80 (http) so your average audience member won't have to
worry about firewalls.

I'll happilly test from home later, but I doubt you want to leave your
loop running that long. :)

Todd

--
~~calenlas~~