RE: Inexpensive/Easy Way to Stream Live Performances

Okay, let's try this again! :)

I just recorded a basic and relatively thoughtless loop sequence for
testing purposes, and it is running from my EDPs to my mixer board, and
to my laptop right now, streaming to the Shoutcast server.

If you could give it a test, and let me know if you can hear the loop,
whether the quality is alright for you, etc...that would be great. This
is streaming at 64kbps.

http://216.12.162.58:9030/  (click on "listen")

The only thing that I can't seem to do on my system is get the soundcard
line input to work, so I had to use the mic level...oddly enough it is
still in stereo, but I had to crank my output level down to practically
0 to preven overloading the input (mic is much more sensitive).

Cheers,

Kris