Re: Sitars

Nice Mark,you have a killer setup! the gr33 has also
nice sitar and drone samples plus a tabla groove to
acompany but then again guitar synths donīt seem to be
everyones cup of tea here...
I tried the variax but didnt like the sounds and feel
of it,but i was only able to try it through a guitar
amp
Luis

www.luis-angulo.com

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs