Re: OT: Velcro inventor................arrrrrrgggggggghhhh!!!!!!

And it gets even worse from there, Rick; Stanley
Mason's big claim to fame was as the inventor of the
form-fitting, taped-closure disposable diaper. You
know, the kind that give ecologically-conscious
Californians such as yerself conniptions. :P

He also made great advances in disposable ketchup
bottles, disposable pizza boxes, disposable dental
floss dispensers and stuff like that. (land.fill)

Perhaps another sort of shrine is in order.

-t-

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs