Re: Famous Acts using Loopmachines?

Per, et al,

Bowiesl latest (as far as I know) guitarist and touring musical director
is a guy named Gerry Leonard (aka Spooky Ghost). He is a looper. My
wife and I saw him do a solo gig at Club Kuna in L.A. last January
(during NAMM week). I didn't know who he was at the time. He was
opening for Glen Phillips (of Toad the Wet Sprocket). Anyhoo, he
was prety good. Not amazing. But, pretty darn good. Seemed to use
a lot of stompboxes for his settup (no rack gear a all). I think I spied
a DL4 in there somewhere.

Leonard's website is at:

http://www.spookyghost.com/

That's all I know about it -- not being a huge Bowie fan.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn