Re: Digitech Jamman - ready to mod !

On Jul 27, 2005, at 4:06 PM, gary@friendlyspider.com wrote:
> If anybody else nabs one of these pedals and wants to help me figure
> out a way
> to tap the click output at its volume control or elsewhere, let me/us
> know.

from what i know about the DD-20 that click knob is probably a pot
controlling a voltage which is converted by a 4-bit utility ADC into a
digital control of some kind which controls the level of the click at
the DSP level.

it's also SMT, which i hear is totally way more fun to work on than
vacuum tube electronics.

i'd probably find a different looping solution if it's a problem if i
were you.
---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com