http://www.ejamming.com

Definitely worth a look.

Griff

On Jul 26, 2005, at 5:49 PM, daniel stevenson wrote:

awsome! i figured you of all people would know. thanks;)

"Hartung, Kris" <kris.hartung@hp.com> wrote:I moderate the LoopMusic Yahoo group, which has chat and voice activated:

Feel free to join and I'll get in the room, listening for you!

Kris

From: daniel stevenson [mailto:stillllscary@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 26, 2005 6:33 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: real time on line jam room

does anyone got rooms started where we can jam via voice chat?we could invite thru yahoo messenger.i would dig hearin everyone play live and put my two cents in.has any one waded thru the "acoustic pond"that was a good room when they wasnt bitchin bout me being a recording(i tried to explain loops but they insisted it was prerecorded multitrack)but yeah on~line jam room ,can ya dig it?    scary visionary.