Fwd: Re: "caution"

Note: forwarded message attached.

Do You Yahoo!?

well,if givin the chance i would regress in time and play some radical soundscapes for hg wells(maby i did but didnt do it yet)after a nooner with cleopatra and her chambermaids!!!but seriously,looping is time manipulation to our primtive sensory receptors and we all know free your mind and your ass will follow.     scary.

Todd Pafford <calenlas@gmail.com> wrote:
Yeah, I think my Vortex came with a factory patch that rips the fabric
of space time for you then pours the resulting mess through stereo
panning delays.