Re: Echoplex-style functionality on a mac?

Jeff,

I've got the pc version of mobius, and am very impressed with it -
you've done a great job, and I look forward to when you release a mac
version!

I'll see if I can get sooperlooper, and maybe try Per's solution with
Ableton Live 5 - I can get it fairly cheap as an upgrade from a delta
version I have that came with my soundcard... Using Live as a VST host
certainly seemed like a great solutiong anyway, given the fantastic
routing capabilities. changing pitch is not a biggie for me, as much as
being able to post process the loops in interesting ways, if Ableton
puts each one in a different channel, that's OK, so long as I can route
the channels to the same aux for group processing... This is going to be
a fun project, with a steep learning curve!

Steve
www.stevelawson.net