Echoplex-style functionality on a mac?

Right, I'm experimenting with the idea of shifting my loopage over to a
mac laptop, and am looking for echoplex emulation, or something close.
Has anyone tried running Mobius with virtual PC? Are the mobius people
planning on a mac version? It's such an amazing program, and would be
ideal, but I've got an ibook...

Please feel free to just suggest keywords for me to search the archive,
if I've missed this discussion recently - I'll have a browse anyway.

cheers

Steve
www.stevelawson.net
(upcoming gigs - Guildford, Berwick On Tweed and Edinburgh Festival
Fringe - see site for details)