vst plugin reviewers needed

Hi-

is anybody interested in being a semi-official reviewer for VST looping
plugins for the Looper's Delight web site?

Various companies offer me review copies of their software, but I don't
have time to do anything with them. I need somebody to help out! If you
are
interested, please be somebody with a strong background in looping and a
familiarity with various looping products, so you can make knowledgeable
judgements and comments. You should also have an appropriate setup and
familiarity with vst plugins so you can comment on the compatibility and
practical usage in working environments as well.

Please contact me off list, thanks!
kim