RE: Promo Event last Wednesday, July 13th documented

Hi Luis

I have a description of the gear here:
http://nosuch.biz/soundz/gear.html

Additionally, I used a Boss DD-6, borrowed from a friend, to demonstrate
that you can loop also with stomp boxes, albeit very limited: 5 seconds and
no feedback control.

The slide #18 of the talk shows the signal path:
http://loopfestival.com/talks/0507.pdf

Thanks for your interest!
Bernhard
http://nosuch.biz