RE: zen and the fluent music

Well man here in beautiful southern germany is not
much different.This is province and a very turisty
corner so people mostly want to hear the happy
stuff.In my opinion the media is partly guilty.The
radio stations are terrible here and everything has
its system which for the most part prohibits
flexibility.On the other hand i was in Tijuana Mexico
in december last year and called the Radio Cultural
Frontera to have an interview and introduced my new
CD, and they gave me a whole hour broadcast on both
sides of the border and played the whole damn CD!
most of the places ive played here are owned by
friends who enjoy what i do but they too ask when i am
bringing the other band,which to a certain extent i
can understand.But i must say i like having a Band
where i can jam,sweat with other musicians,infect
people with our music,and then having my
self-indulgence project.Ive found this to be a very
nice balance and in both situations i am playing what
i like.
Ive decided to play places i like and feel comfortable
in,even if its once a year and to tell you the truth
sometimes i rather not even get payed for it to avoid
the expectations...
but of course i am not going to let them know this;-)
cheers
Luis

=== message truncated ===

www.luis-angulo.com