Re: maybe yes, maybe know

which 'seinfeld' episode was that if anyone knows?
it was just a passing comment about the greatness of t-shirts until that
certain point...
love my loopersdelight t-shirts-wear them w/ pride!
even gave one right off my back to my international hoamee berhnard at
<LOOPSTOCK> last year-what happened to this year-did i miss an
announcement?
staninsanfran