RE: Changing EDP Parameters via MIDI

The excel spreadsheet (
http://www.loopers-delight.com/tools/echoplex/echoplex.html )is great for
all midi commands but wont give you the commands to switch quantize on/off
on the edp.(it is on the LD site
this is sys ex domain

Quant Cycle
F0 00 01 30 0B 01 01 13 02 01 00 01 F7
Quant 8th
F0 00 01 30 0B 01 01 13 02 01 00 02 F7
Quant loop
F0 00 01 30 0B 01 01 13 02 01 00 03 F7
Quant Off
F0 00 01 30 0B 01 01 13 02 01 00 00 F7

Claude

There's a handy Excel spreadsheet that sets out all the EDP MIDI commands:

PLEX_MIDI_COMMANDS_2.xls

Can't remember where I found it (probably on Loopers-Delight). Can forward
it to you if you like.

Best wishes

Jeremy

http://www.masse.org.uk