Re: a perfect looping concert

Rick,

Thanks for the kind words on the LD list. Of course I blush at the thought of them.
Jeff is terrific and makes anybody sound good. I coulda totally played "air guitar"
and would've looked/sounded like a pro. It's humbling to play with such folk.

I tried very hard to be a different, more supportive, more generous and less
self-centered/self-conscious player kind of player last night. Not particularly
over-confidently but not neccessarily trying to "prove" anything either.

Another baby step on the road to maturity (at the age of 52, heheh). Don't
worry. I'll be back to doing more of the same old squiggly, skronky, loud,
primitive, distorto-guitar stuff soon --my "blues for machines hallucinating."

I had a great time and loved everybody elses's sets. I dug the CDs
I got from Lucio and Joe, and from Dan (Ghost7) too. It was great to
hang out afterwards too (even though I was near ehaustion). I would
do it all again in a heartbeat.

BTW I think I'll proceed with you advice per our discussion of Loop IV.
I learn something new (and useful) every time I go down there. Time to
get off my butt.

Looking forward to October . . .

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???