Re: kosmic renaissance - sax looping, tablas, etc

On Jul 10, 2005, at 6:23, Hartung, Kris wrote:

> Their website with some sound samples:
> http://www.isotoperecords.com/KA.htm
>
> Interesting. I really like the second sample.

wow, that's fantastic music! Thanks for posting, kris! I like all
three excerpts. Their brew reminds me of an old Carla Bley record I
have, Escalator Over The Hill, and it also reminds me of how the duo
Dead Can Dance sounded by early eighties. Some cool Eric Dolphy vibes
in there too :-)  Someone in the Bay Area, please go buy these guys
EDPs and FCBs!!! ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.looproom.com (international)