Re: Looking for a momentary midi pedal switch button

Do I recall you using a JLCooper CS32?

That has a momentary switch programmable pedal, I believe...  I use mine on
a mic stand with 32 faders at my disposal.  It's been great!

I'm sure others will have more pertinent info, but that came to mind
immediately.

T.

--
Todd Reynolds
42-09 47th Ave 1C

Ph.    718 392-3773
Mob.   917 576-6166
Fax    419 781-5502

http://www.toddreynolds.com
http://www.ethelcentral.com

todd@toddreynolds.com
9175766166@vtext.com (155 characters or less)
AIM ID: toddreyn

VISIT ETHELšS BRAND NEW SITE ABOVE AND CHECK OUT THE TR JJ AND ETHEL TOUR
DATES, THE NEW BLOG, THE CONAN VIDEO AND MORE!