Re: programs that "create" music for you (was: Live Insect Looping?)

I think you have a different working definition of "easy" than most of
us, unless you mean "easy for me to type up the idea"...

I remember Todd Rundgren did a tour where the audience were given PS-2
type controllers to provide input on some aspect of the music.  He
said they got stolen or broken virtually 100% of the time....