From: goddard.duncan@mtvne.com [mailto:goddard.duncan@mtvne.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 23, 2005 11:07 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: Everyday digest / Loop Videos / How to get file size down!

 >> You want specs? I'll give you specs.:)

Bit Rate: 218 kbps
Video size: 208 X 160
Aspect ratio: 13:10
Audio codec: Windows Media Audio 9.1, 32kbps, 22kHz, stereo (A/V) 1 pass CBR
Video Codec: Windows Media Video V8 <<

try wm9 if you can get hold of the encoder. it's heaps better. mpeg4's pretty good too, but wm9 is really good.

duncan/r.m.i. (& some sort of video professional, though you'd never know it from the treatment I get at work!)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

The contents of this e-mail are confidential to the ordinary user
of the e-mail address to which it was addressed, and may also
be privileged. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail you may
not copy, forward, disclose or otherwise use it or any part of it
in any form whatsoever.If you have received this e-mail in error,
please e-mail the sender by replying to this message.

It is your responsibility to carry out appropriate virus and other
checks to ensure that this message and any attachments do not
affect your systems / data. Any views or opinions expressed in this
e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent those of MTV Networks Europe unless specifically stated,
nor does this message form any part of any contract unless so stated.

MTV reserves the right to monitor e-mail communications from
external/internal sources for the purposes of ensuring correct
and appropriate use of MTV communication equipment.

MTV Networks Europe