surround looping revisited

It's done!

Today, I set up my first surround looping setup, based on some of the
valuable opinions in this forum. About the setup:

Hardware:
        PC w/ ADAT Interface
        Behringer ADA8000 ADAT I/O (8 Mic/Line Ins, 8 Outs)
        Creative Labs pseudo-surround speaker setup :-)
        various (4) mikes (AT, SP, Beyer)

Software:
        AudioMulch
        Ellotronix looper (2)
        various AcousModules
        BuzzComp (4) (as kind of automatic gain control)

And the following two axioms:

        (1) No feedback internal to the electronic setup (i.e. only
feedback speaker -> microphone)
        (2) No signals fed from inputs to outputs which aren't run
through the delay lines

Short description: a 21st century interactive Alvin Lucier setup! I'm
still fine-tuning as well as expanding this approach, so again here come
more questions:

  * Does anyone know of a (if possible free or cheap) feedback destroyer
as a VST plugin? I'm thinking of basically a software version of the
Sabine/Shure/Behringer hardware units used for live sound applications.

  * Is there a nice interface to send ASIO connections via a network
connection (without using Steinberg Nuendo that is)?

Thanks for your input!

        Rainer