Re: Drummachine?

What don't you like about the XL-7?

It's the only one of the lot that allows practical live mid recording with
undo.

Jon

--

bIz

"Groovetronica's melodic, chill madness is perfect for everyone." -
Editor's pick - music.download.com. More than three and a half
thousand downloads makes us their #1 downloaded downtempo artist.

Check out our website - http://www.groovetronica.com
Hear tracks from the new EP and sign up to have us send you our next
cd release - for free!

and Sex Music</a>