Re: coming up with titles

I have had a very difficult time finding titles to things I do, so I am
probably putting too much importance on the title. :-)

Most of my looped music is instrumental, so there are no lyrical references
I can leverage.  To me a good title needs to "indicate", but not be
absolute.  It needs to "point the way" but also be open to a listener's own
experience and the visual experience that comes alive as s/he hears the
music.

Anyway, that's what I try to do.  Others have to tell me if I'm doing a
good
job.

David Kirkdorffer
http://music.download.com/undo/3600-8357_32-100333286.html?tag=listing_song_artist