Re: modding EDPs for Street music?

I'm also getting the "0 responses on all search terms" problem, which
is something I remember from the past, but I don't remember how it was

There's someone on the list (I think it's on this list...) who put
together a portable rig, described in this message :

It could be heavier and more costly than you're hoping for though.

On 5/30/05, Manfred_Bohnhoff@t-online.de <Manfred_Bohnhoff@t-online.de>