Re: JamMan Knobs | Replacement Source?

rds8000 wrote:
> I'm looking for a replacement source for a JamMan knob. It's the clicky
> rotary knob that selects the various Echo, Loop and Sample modes. Mine
> was snapped off in a shipping disaster (Thanks USPS!)

Below is contact info to get replacement knobs for the Lexicon Vortex.
I'm pretty sure that the JamMan uses the same knobs, but you should ask.

Jeff

The part number is 452-09555
The cost is 5.88 each + shipping handling
You would want to call us and place an order if you need them.
Thanks

John

Harman Music Group
Technical Support