Re: Repeater question, was RE: Digitech JamMan??? Now Sooperlooper

Title: Re: Repeater question, was RE: Digitech JamMan??? Now Sooperlooper
Worth signing up to the user group – Jesse Chappell the software author is very interested in user feedback.

Jeremy

Jeremy thanx a lot,
I'm trying SooperLooper right now. It sounds great so far! :)

Stéphane