Re: Andre appears again

No, not all.  I lobbied hard for LD to be moderated.
While this wouldn't eliminate noise all together, it
would sure increase our dynamic range.  Kim was
emphatic and said no.  I actually tried to get a
looping music group started using tribe.net, but me
and Rick Walker were the only ones who ever posted.
So here we are.

Mark